COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF ARMENIAN AND POLISH EXPERIENCE OF ALTERNATIVE COMMUNICATION APPLICATION
Jointly developed and adapted card for studying communication skills of people with speech disorders is introduced in the article, comparative analysis of speech therapy with the application of AAC methods in Armenia and Poland was carried out. According to the authors, the application of alternative technologies of communication development is less common in Armenia. The supposed causes of this phenomenon are mentioned in the article, and recommendations are introduced for the extension of up-to-date technologies.
2. Avagyan A. The usge of Alternative Communication with Autistic Children:Armenian Experience, World Psychiatric Association Thematic Conference “Mental Helth and Mental Illness: Focusing on Eurasia”, Yerevan, 2013, S35
3. Buzolich M., Wiemann J. Turntaking in Atypical Conversations: The Case of the Speaker/Augmentated Communicator Dyad, „Journal of Speech and Hearing Research”, 1988, No. 31, s.3–18.
4. Calculator S., Dollaghan C. The Use of Communication Boards in a Residential Setting: An Evaluation, „Journal of Speech and Hearing Disorders”, 1982, No. 47, s. 281–287.
5. Calculator S., Luchko C., Evaluating the Eﬀ ectiveness of a Communication Board Training Program, „Journal of Speech and Hearing Disorders”, 1983 No. 48, s.185–199.
6. Elder P., Goosens C. Engineering Training Environments for Interactive Augmentative Communication, Southeast Augmentative Communication Conference Publications Clinician Series, Birmingham, 1994.
7. Glennen S.L. Augmentative and Alternative Communication in: G. Church, S.L. Glennen, The Handbook of Assistive Technology, Singular Publishing Group, San Diego, 1992.
8. Grycman M., Program wspomagania kompetencji komunikacyjnej dzieci z ciężkimi zaburzeniami porozumiewania się – Ciągi czynności, gry i zabawy, Jedzenie, Emocje Toruń, 2011