Every submitted manuscript proceeds through rigorous review process. The members of the journal reviewer’s bank are committed to objective and fair double-blind peer reviews of submitted manuscripts and will evaluate manuscripts following
- COPE politics,
- the publication ethics policy of the journal,
- the policy of struggling against plagiarism,
- the policy of open access.
The manuscripts that pass the review process are accepted to publication. On this issue the authors receive an official acceptance letter.
- All the manuscripts, submitted for the publication, undergo reviewing and approved by the Editorial Board.
- The manuscript undergoes initial review and verification for compliance to the topics of the periodical and the formal requirements.
- If the article does not comply with the subject-matter of the periodical, it is excluded from revision, and the author is notified about it.
- The reviewer is assigned by the Editorial Board (internal review) or the manuscript is submitted for evaluation to an independent expert (peer review).
- The review process is anonymous both for the reviewer and author.
- After reviewing the manuscript may be:
- Returned to the author for revision.
- Accepted for publication.
- Evaluation of the paper content and judgment on whether it is suitable for publication.
- Enumeration of methodology and tools errors (if there are any).
- Suggestions for the text improvement.